Saturday, December 27, 2008

After Christmas Sales!!

So, what's better than pre-holiday sales on makeup?


The AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES, of course!!


Now, a lot of the small mineral makeup companies I normally discuss are on hiatus for the holidays (as they should be... even makeup mavens must rest, love, and be loved in peace). BUT, there are still good options. In fact, this time of year is the best time to visit your local SEPHORA or see them online:


Yep... you read that small graphic right... Sephora is having a major sale. Many of their totally fabulous Christmas sets and kits from high end cosmetics companies like Stila, Bliss, NARS, Vincent Longo, and others are 25% to 75% off right now - so if you got some Christmas money and want to treat yourself, head over pronto, 'cause this stuff won't last very long!!

And.... in the new year I'll be introducing new features to this blog - I am hoping to be able to include swatches and looks whenever I do reviews, and I've got a couple new companies up my sleeve to introduce you all to (really unusual eyeshadows and maybe some incredibly sexy blushes, anyone??)... see you all soon, and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Phyrra said...

I'm looking forward to you introducing new brands :)

I wish that Sephora was having a more general 10% to 20% off sale or something. Unfortunately none of the things I want are on sale.

Happy Holidays!

Jennifer said...

I know... I've got the same issue with the sale stuff. Oh well. Maybe they'll have another "Friends and Family" type thing where everything is 15 to 20% off in the New Year....

And yes, I have some stuff coming from three new companies to try out in January - maybe a 4th... I'm excited to check it all out too :)

Phyrra said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff then ;) Awesome that you got them to send it to you!

And yeah, I want to pick up TFSI, and 2 of their e/s duos, and none are on sale :/